Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PATH's response

Yesterday I sent an email to PATH managememt about path cars not showing the time change. I was very surprised to see the prompt response. They wrote they had a software glitch because of which time change never updated. Fair enough as I can see that happening. Few years back time change used to be on the exact date all the time. Not anymore. Now it moves a week or two depending on some weather factors. I guess their software wasn't ready for that. Sounds silly but I do see a lot like this.

Anyway, they said they had been trying to change time manually. Even then it shouldn't have taken more than a week. At least, I am glad that they know the problem and accepted it and trying to fix it. That's what I call professionalism at work. They asked me to send the car numbers if I didn't see the time update. I will I see one. The coach I got off just now was showing right time. Over all felt great.

Sent from my phone.

No comments:

PBS Script Generator: Interdependent dropdown/select menus in Javascript

PBS SCRIPT GENERATOR
SH/BASH TCSH/CSH
Begin End Abort

About Me

LA, CA, United States
Here I write about the battles that have been going on in my mind. It's pretty much a scribble.

Sreedhar Manchu

Sreedhar Manchu
Higher Education: Not a simple life anymore