Friday, April 1, 2011

Cash from Google

Yep. I made little bit money through my videos on youtube. Isn't it awesome? I never made these videos with an intention of making money at all. For that matter I did't even expect good viewership. Surprisingly, lot of people liked my videos as not only they were helpful in replacing factory installed radios in Honda civic cars with aftermarket cd/blutooth receivers but also saved money for people. It costs at least $100 to $200 just for installation.

Anyway, over the time they got good number of views and Google offered me revenue through ads. Why not? After an year, last month Google paid me $112 as my earnings.

Now, these videos are making $20 a month. Which is pretty cool because I never expected money. I guess when you help people without expecting anything back it gets paid off. Dividends are always there for helping.

It's not that much money, but like someone said each penny helps. More over, I am it's an impetus for me to make some more helpful videos for people. It's worth it. Not because of the money but because of the appreciative comments you get from people. Soon I'll start making videos on maths, programming and unix. There is lot of stuff we can help withto people. I guess everyone needs help from everyone. I will post the links here right after making them. I guess this is the right time to invest in good video camera.

Sent from my phone.

No comments:

PBS Script Generator: Interdependent dropdown/select menus in Javascript

PBS SCRIPT GENERATOR
SH/BASH TCSH/CSH
Begin End Abort

About Me

LA, CA, United States
Here I write about the battles that have been going on in my mind. It's pretty much a scribble.

Sreedhar Manchu

Sreedhar Manchu
Higher Education: Not a simple life anymore